We take privacy seriously.
Last updated August 24, 2022
If you visit any of Quo websites, download or use the Quo App, apply for or receive a Quo Loan, use Quo Home, Quo Goals, Quo Savings or redeem Quo Rewards (together, our “Services”), Quo (“Quo,” “we,” “us,” “our”) will ask for, collect, and store personal information about you (your “Personal Data”). We would not be able to provide our Services to you without the Personal Data you provide us, which is why we want you to know that we take our responsibility to protect your Personal Data very seriously. We also want to make very clear how we use your Personal Data so that you can make informed choices about your use of our Services.
If you do not want us to collect Personal Data from you or share Personal Data with any third parties or otherwise disclose your Personal Data, you should not use the Quo App, apply for a Quo Loan, or use our Services.
1.Personal Data We Collect
In the table below, we provide the list of categories of Personal Data that Quo has collected within the last twelve months and some examples for a better understanding. We also have identified the main sources and purposes for collection:
2. Personal Data Shared with Third Parties
3. Cookies and Trackers
• Provide you Services that allow you to email or chat with our customer service team
• Perform website analytics
• Improve the advertisements you see
• Prevent fraud and prevent attacks against our websites and Services
• Advertise Quo products and services, and additional products and services from our partner companies
• Websites you visit
• Length of time the advertisement was visible
• IP Address
You can block cookies at any time using your web browser settings or Quo App settings, but doing so may limit your browsing experience and your ability to use certain features of the Quo App. We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” or DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
Quo also uses Google Analytics. The following link explains how Google uses data when you use its partners’ websites and applications: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Your use of Quo’s website is evidence of your consent to Quo storing and accessing cookies and other information on your computer or phone and Quo’s use of Google Analytics in connection with such activities. Please read the information at the link provided so you understand what you are consenting to.
4. Updating Your Personal Data
While we make every effort to ensure that all Personal Data we collect and store is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, you can help us by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your information. You will be able to view and change aspects of your Personal Data by logging in to your Quo Account.
5. California Privacy Rights
As a California consumer, you have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data subject to certain limitations under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”):
- Right to know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the Personal Data we have collected, used, disclosed or sold about you during the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Data;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the Personal Data;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shared the Personal Data; and
- the categories of Personal Data about you that we disclosed for a business purpose and sold to third parties, and the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
- Right to delete. You may request that we delete the Personal Data we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under the CCPA.
- Right to opt-out from sale of Personal Data. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data. We do not sell your Personal Data.
- Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that you may not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
To submit a request to exercise any of the rights described above, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this online form. We will verify your identity before responding to your request by either verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file, or by requiring you to log into your account.
Consumer Request by an Authorized Agent
If any authorized agent submits a consumer request under the CCPA on your behalf, we require the authorized agent to submit the following information so that we can confirm their authority to act on your behalf:
- Evidence of authorization to act on behalf of the California consumer: (1) California Secretary of State authorization, (2) notarized written permission from the California consumer, or (3) power of attorney.
- Evidence of identity of the California consumer: (1) first and last name, (2) email address, and (3) password.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING PRIVACY@QUO.COM. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
6. How We Protect Your Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Data. We limit access to your Personal Data to our authorized employees or agents and we contractually require our business partners and service providers to limit their use of your Personal Data. We also maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse, damage or modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
7. Social Media
8. Third-Party Links
9. Children’s Privacy
The Quo websites and the Quo App are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, use, sell, or share any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that a child under the age 16 has provide Data to us, we will delete it.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact: email@example.com
12. NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS.
We are providing you this notice pursuant to Nevada law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by calling 628-777-3934 by writing to us at 2225 E Bayshore Rd., Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94303. For more information, contact us at the address above or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Nevada Attorney General’s office: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Ste. 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; telephone number: (702) 486-3132; email BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.